School Leadership Development Program
Opportunities in Arizona, Indiana, and North Carolina
TeamCFA seeks individuals with educational experience and the acumen for school leader to participate in its Leadership Development Program. Successful candidates will participate in a one or two year (depending upon experience) school leadership program. Participants receive a salary commensurate with entry-level school leadership positions.
Selected candidates will be trained in all facets of school leadership in a variety of school settings across the TeamCFA network and will participate in seminars designed to support the development and launch of a new school in a TeamCFA identified location.
Program participants report to the Director of Leadership and School Improvement. Upon completion of the Program and successful placement with a founding TeamCFA school board as a school director, reporting transitions to the school board.
A successful candidate will:
• Have an understanding of and belief in the mission and philosophy of TeamCFA
• Have a minimum of 3 years educational experience
• Be committed to providing quality elementary seats in areas of identified need
• Embrace technology in the classroom and possess adequate technological skills related to administrative work
• Be a self-starter and independent worker
• Possess a strong work ethic, high degree of organizational skills, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Send a letter of interest explaining why candidate believes his/her qualifications match those sought
• Copy of all valid education licenses or reciprocal education licenses if applicable
• Three (3) professional references
Submit application information to: